You’re just over 9 months. You know what this means? – you’ve been in my arms longer than you have been in my tummy! I’m not all about counting the days/weeks/months but this is worth noting and celebrating. Let me tell you lovey, I think I speak for both of us when I say my arms are a much more comfortable place for you to hang out! You may be baby #2, but you are nothing if not original. I often have to remind myself, “you’ve done this before” but everything with you seems like the first. And i’m loving it! Only 3 more months to go until you’re 1, kiddo – here’s how you’re stacking up:
- Smiling, laughing and squealing – you’re tickled by everything – and you like tickles! Even tickles tickle you.
- You’re saying “mama” and “dada.”
- You’re a foodie – chicken, squash and bananas seem to be your favorite. Oh, and watermelon…which quickly turns to watermelon juice
- You’re FAST – crawling on your feet and hands, pulling yourself up and shimming around the room holding onto things
- You love peek-a-boo. LOVE it. I mean, REALLY love it.
Each day is pretty awesome and yet each day is better than the last. I don’t want this first year to end yet i’m also eager for each new day to start.