These past few weeks since the gender reveal party have been so much fun. Knowing that you are “Abramella” has added a much clearer vision into what our little family is going to look like. You’re our little girl! For the sake of my wallet, I hope you’re a tad early because i’ve been shopping everyday since finding out. A little dress one day, a new carseat cover the next, cute little leg warmers here and a hair bow there…SO much fun and SO dangerous. I’m going to tell you right now – we can’t afford to send you to Harvard. BUT, you’ll look ADORABLE in your leg warmers! I think it’s a fair trade.
You are the size of a cantalope! And I believe it – haha! My belly isn’t the only thing resembling a huge melon – not even Victoria could keep these things a secret, haha.
- Swelling: A little. My hands and feet definitely are starting to swell as the day goes on. Especially days at the office where I have the drive and can’t elevate my feet. It’s not uncomfortable though. And – major win – I can still wear my wedding rings!
- Leg Cramps: Not as much. I know – i’m shocked by this news too.
- Back Aches: Oh yes! I’ll occasionally check the mirror to make sure the bump is in front of me and not behind me. The way my back feels – you’d think you were growing out of both sides of me.
- Linea Negra: Not yet. I wonder if this is a second pregnancy thing? I got this pretty early on with Dylan but don’t see it at all now.
- Stretch Marks: Nada, for the win!