This video pretty much sums up how you felt about taking candy from strangers:
This was your first year trick or treating. We went with 3 of your buddies and you four were too cute for words! Some of my favorite parts of the night were (in no order):
- Holding your hand as we walked down the street and watching you hold your Daddy’s hand (please, please, please let this hand holding phase last a really long time!)
- Watching you sit down after each house and sift through your candy bucket (you seemed partial to blow pops and heath bars)
- Watching you take candy out of the bowl when offered…and then putting it back…then taking it again…and then putting it back…
- The lady that thought it would help calm you down if she turned on her scary skeleton/zombie display. Surprisingly, she was right. Move over nightlight, zombies coming through!
- Watching your little friends have a great time. We’ve known these babies since they were either born or weeks/months old and you have some winner friends little man. Watching Evie walk right up to the door fearless with a huge smile, Kaden boogie to music playing from the houses and Isabella carefully picking out her piece of candy from the bucket was priceless. Your daddy and I are looking forward to many years of trick-or-treating with this group.