At my last doctor’s appointment, my doctor said that he thinks my due date might be Aug 2 instead of Aug 9th. I’ll have a better idea at my Third Trimester Screening in a few weeks. Either way, I know that predicting the exact date is a bit like winning the lottery but it’s nice to have some sort of idea. Apparently, you are now over 3 pounds (also will verify at the screening). Let me tell ya, you are the heaviest 3-pounder! The weight of the pregnancy is starting to take it’s toll. Starting to feel that precious back pain and leg cramping people describe. The other night I had a very sharp pain in my calves – my calves. Not ankles, calves. I’ve never heard of this so naturally (for me atleast this was the natural reaction) I freaked out. Screamed for Mike, demanded that we go to the hospital and explained what I was feeling and how nowhere in the “What to Expect” or other 6 books I have was there any mention of feeling like my leg wanted to run away – i’m sure it cursed at me along the way. He calmly said, “You’re having a charlie horse.” Really? Another reason to add to the list of why I don’t like horses.
- Heartburn: Sometimes, I think it would be faster if I just crushed up Tums and sprinkled it on my food
- Swelling: Not yet.
- General Discomfort: Generally yes.
- Shortness of Breath: There are a hundred jokes here, but i’ll refrain. Let’s just say yes
- Trouble Sleeping/Fatigue: Only recently. That damn horse in my calves has made it difficult
- Weird, vivid dreams: No, but curious…